Industrial robotization for companies that want to be productive and competitive.
Why integrate industrial robots in production
Robots work quickly and perform repetitive tasks without stopping under any conditions;
Robots are increasingly profitable;
New technologies such as vision systems, pre-programmed sequences stored in memory, intuitive programming etc. Increase the versatility of the implanted solutions;
The new generation of robots are increasingly reliable and their integration is done safely.
Industrial robot applications
- Transfer (pick and place): Recognition of parts and products;
- Delta: High-speed food canning;
- Palletiser / depalletizer: Handling of crate, bag;
- Boxing: Canning of parts or products;
- Grinding / Deburring: Remove excess metal;
- Welding: Arc welding, positioning table;
- Robot Cell Security: Integrating Security into Existing Robot Cells
Watch the video: Cellule robotique de dépalettisation