To increase the productivity, reliability and flexibility of plant production, communication between computer systems and processors used in production equipment has become essential.
Industrial automation networks benefit from the standards developed on computer architectures.
Benefit from the many advantages:
The most common networks supported by ElectroSolutions :
- Ethernet TCP/IP : Transport Control Protocol/Internetwork Protocol ;
- ControlNet : Control Network ;
- DeviceNet : Device Network ;
- DH+ : Data Highway + ;
- Remote IO : Remote Input / Output ;
- Modbus Plus : Modicon Bus ;
- CANopen : Controller Area Network ;
- EtherCat : Ethernet for Control Automation Technology ;
- Profibus : Process Field Bus ;
- AS-i : Actuator Sensor Interface ;
- and more…